Top Resort Wear Brands To Know
Resort Wear for Women
10 of our favorite artisanal luxury Resort wear and special occasion wear brands that you should know about-
Related Read Article- What is Resort Wear for women
Related Read Article - Casual Resort Wear Attire ( Our ultimate guide to Resort Casual Attire)
Summer prints will never go out of style. Additionally, summer prints add a relaxed and playful touch to any wardrobe. Make sure that you add a variety of tropical-inspired designs. Prints that include fruit, soft floral, tie, dye and palm prints and patterns are ideal and considered stylish.
Maybe you want to stand out and go for a different look. Consider implementing flat and less saturated colors in order to create an old or vintage feel. Pair it with one of our beautiful pouches that doubles as a chic clutch to take to dinner or as a stylist solution to keep you organized.
Don’t forget that resort and cruise attire should be chic and flowing. Avoid anything tight and clingy, which can make you feel uncomfortable and unable to enjoy a warm and breezy atmosphere.
Visit Sandhya Garg to find more tips and handmade goods for your journeys.
Lilly Pulitzer- Beautiful prints in bright neon colors, there is hardly anyone in the US who wouldn’t know about Lily Pulitzer but we just had to add it, as we ourselves love this brand. A resort wear staple for sure.
Related Read Article- 5 Cute Cruise Dresses from Casual to Cocktail
- Alix of Bohemia- is known for its handcrafted jackets in NYC. We love the love she puts into those special pieces and the amount of creativity involved. Combine her exclusive jackets with one of our Sandhya Garg signature print dresses and you will be setting fashion trend of your own!
Related Read Article - What to wear on a Cruise- Cruise wear women
- Mara Hoffman- She is the epitome of wanderlust style. Mara Hoffman lives the lifestyle she sells, the brand has beautiful values of sustainability and amazing resort wear. Her linen collection is gorgeous too.
Related Read Article- Beach and resort vacation suitcase essentials
- Ulla Johnson- Embroidered bohemian style perfect for a boho chic look. NYC designers brings amazing taste and color palette through her label.
- Tory Burch- One of the most coveted designers, her resort wear pieces are not only beautiful but great quality as well. I personally love her Sport collections.
- Vera Bradely- Bags, Bags, Bags for days. There hasn’t been a single day when I haven’t stepped out and not seen a Vera Bradley bag. Gorgeous prints on beautiful bags. You can easily combine a Vera Bradely printed bag with one of our signature print dresses and create your own version of print on print fashion.
- Zimmerman- high fashion resort craft is the only way I can describe Zimmerman clothes. This Australian label has created some of the most beautiful collections I have ever seen by using some very conventional old technique in a modern way. They kind of make you believe in design and fashion through intricate details. I have so much love for their craft.
- Sleeping Gypsy – I just stumbled upon this brand and oh how it struck a chord. Beautiful dresses in linen and hand embroidery. They stand for pure craft and culture and there isn’t a thread in it that we don’t love.
- Johanna Ortiz- Ruffles forever and done so beautifully. Johanna Ortiz made ruffles classic for me. She has a beautiful way of expressing romantic resort wear with a hand on pulse of high fashion. Gorgeous dresses and separates.
- Sandhya Garg- I am not adding myself here just because its my blog but because no one does resort the way I do in my niche. There are some amazing designers out there, but when I go out to look for a glamorous quality printed resort wear in travel friendly fabrics it has to be my own dress. Signature printed luxe scuba in beautiful shapes. I don’t have to iron my dresses, they are so easy to care for and dress me up without much effort. Combine my signature print dress for your resort wear vacation wardrobe and I promise you wouldn’t regret.
She designs limited edition high end printed spring dresses, wearable art clothing and swim coverups. Beautiful prints are inspired from around the world to be worn during travel, resort stay or cruise holidays.