5 Kaftan Style Dresses for women
5 Kaftan Style Dresses for women
Hot summer days make dressing unbearable, so you better get your closet summer sun ready. As there are only a handful of garments that work in these conditions, the caftan (or “kaftan”) is the unbeatable number one option and a great fashion choice.
Trendy Ways to Style Kaftans
Summer is on its way, and it’s time to step up your styling game and look trendy this season. Kaftans are the ‘it’ thing this year and becoming increasingly popular among celebrities too! If you are someone who thinks that kaftan is the only beachwear and not fit for parties or regular wear, I have news for you, my friend! The beauty of kaftan is that it can be styled in any way you want and fit for most occasions. You might even make heads turn by simply styling a caftan in a trendy way. These clothing items have a lot of scopes to be styled differently. All you need to do is be creative with your imagination.
Chill out in the heat in breezy silhouettes of blue hues for that ultimate beach look. Pair with your favorite summer sandal and raffia carryall, and your wardrobe is complete.
If you want to rock your fashion in a kaftan, keep these style tips in mind!
- Choose the correct fabric for the right occasion:- Kaftan dress is usually made of a flowy material that gives you a laid back, comfortable look. However, you do not want to appear relaxed and laid-back all the time. Choose the right caftan according to the occasion you are attending. If you are going to the beach, go ahead with a cotton or silk kaftan. If you want to wear it to a party, choose a more fancy material like satin or scuba. These kaftans look elegant and are perfect for a summer evening party.
- Style it in a cool way:- Add a creative touch to your caftan outfit by styling it with an accessory that will make a style statement. Accessories can either make your business look like something straight out of a fashion runway or make it look like absolute trash! Not all jewelry is fit for all occasions, and you need to pick out your accessories carefully. If your kaftan dress is embroidered with jewels or has extravagant patterns, you do not need much jewelry. Just add simple dangling earrings, and you are ready to go. If you are wearing a plain caftan gown, style it with a beautiful neckpiece, bracelets and earrings to accentuate your look. A bag or a small purse is also a very good accessory to carry around.
- Wear dress in an impeccable way:- You can always wear a belt with a kaftan gown which will give the kaftan gown the look of a dress. Whether you plan on wearing a long kaftan dress or a short one, a belt can bring your entire outfit together. Kaftan dresses are very popular and rulings many fashion runways. You can too own the kaftan fashion completely by styling it as a dress!
The sun-kissed yellow & orange hue and the lightweight material make this the ideal wardrobe staple this summer.
Washed-out greens in lightweight fabrics are an easy way to incorporate color into a neutral-palette closet.
- Pick the length of the kaftan wisely:- Kaftans are available in many different lengths, which women can wear according to the occasions. If you want people to appreciate your style, invest some time thinking about your outfit. Pick the kaftan dress length according to the place you are wearing it. If you are going to the office, a medium length caftan is what you need to look professional and stylish. Beaches are places where you want to relax and enjoy the summer breeze. A short kaftan dress with some denim shorts can help you enjoy your beach experience even more. You can also wear a short kaftan over your bikini as it acts as the perfect beach cover-up.
- Pair outfit with perfect footwear:- Your outfit can never be complete without a good pair of footwear. The same goes for kaftans. You could style your caftan dress any way you want, but if your footwear is not on point, it can ruin your entire look. You can pair a long, ankle-length kaftan with wedges or even flats as your feet will probably not be the focal point of your outfit. If you are wearing a knee-length or short kaftan, wearing heels can give you an elegant and sophisticated touch. Keep in mind that your footwear does not clash with the caftan. If your caftan is printed with an intricate pattern, go for simple colour heels. For a plain caftan dress, you can always use some stylish footwear.
Enjoy the Effortless Ease of Kaftans/Caftans
She designs limited edition high end printed spring dresses, wearable art clothing, casual resort attire and swim coverups. Beautiful prints are inspired from around the world to be worn during travel, resort stay or cruise holidays.
Leave a comment