What to wear Beach Wedding:
Beach Wedding Guest Dresses
Fine here everything about Beach Wedding: Inspiration, Venues & Tips from Experts
- Go for backless or strappy looks as they let you breather. Maxi backless dresses or a strappy dress can be perfect beach wear wedding dresses. On the beach they allow you to keep cool, while still looking amazing. A beach wedding gives you room to be more daring with your look, so be sure to take full advantage!
- Tie your hair in a perfect updos (and super flattering!) – Especially when you’re on a hot beach you don't want to end up feeling sticky and uncomfortable. Hopefully the wedding is set at a convenient time (early morning, or close to sunset), but even if you do not have that option, wearing your hair up will help maintain your hairstyle for longer out on the beach.
- Avoid heels – or keep sinking your heels in the sand. Other options include c beach wedding sandals, or gorgeous bedazzled ones you can order online or pick up in store. You may also opt for espadrilles or wedges. When planning your beach wedding guest dress, keep in mind that sand heats up significantly at high temperatures.
What to wear for a beach wedding?
Casual, but not too casual is the way to go. For brides especially, beach weddings give you the opportunity to experiment with non-traditional gown options – everything from crochet and linen, to chiffon and lace. The goal is looking smart, and staying cool.
Related- If you are looking for cute Beach wedding dress plus size
Here are some tips from the experts:There are a few ground rules women could follow in order to look great in beach wear, remain comfortable, yet formal enough for this non-traditional wedding. Beach wedding attire is a whole different look—you'll need to take into account how formal the wedding will be. After reading this, you’ll know exactly what to wear to a beach wedding whether it’s a casual wedding dress code, semi-formal wedding dress code, or formal wedding dress code.
Women's Beach Wedding Dresses/Attire
- Our advice is a nice Maxi dress. A maxi dress is loose fitting, especially around the bottom of the dress so you can easily sweep it across the sand and brush it clean on land for a seaside reception.
- This color blocked beach wedding guest dress is fresh, super-chic and complete with a stylish geometric print. We love the bright pop of blue, and it pairs perfectly with white accessories like a woven handbag and block heels.
- Searching for dresses to wear to a beach wedding with sleeves for fighting off UV rays? Try this boho kaftan style beach wedding guest dress. The crush cotton number comes in 2 variations, the versatile palette goes with black or nude accessories.
Is it OK to wear black to a beach wedding?
Guests are free to wear whatever color they’d like for a beach wedding, unless the bride and groom specifically request a special theme or color. Black can be a little intense for a daytime beach wedding, and it is not the best color for keeping cool. It may be worth considering opting for a lighter color which better suits the occasion. Options are unlimited, just as long as you don’t upstage the bride!
- What screams casual beach wedding? This super fun cotton silk geometric print dress with pleats and volume.
Can you wear white to a beach wedding if you are a guest?
Times are changing, and it started with the beach wedding. If you want to wear white on a beach wedding, perhaps choose off-white instead. It’s a little more understated, and that way you will avoid being a distraction, or coming off like you’re looking for attention.
- We love bohemian wedding looks. Checkout this midi dress in pastel prints tones. This gorgeous beach wedding guest dress begs for metallic sandals or wedge heels.
- A gorgeous tropical print is perfect, obviously. The flora and fauna print, and a front open criss cross cut elevate the casual shape of this beach wedding guest dress. Dress it up further with gold kitten heels that look ultra-chic and offer much-needed stability.
- For a super casual beach wedding, a silk kimono kaftan can be a super amazing option. Combine it with matching loose palazzo pants and you will give any fashionista a run for her money.
Formal Women's Beach Wedding Attire
- If the invitation indicates that you should wear beach formal attire, then a long, elegant gown is perfectly appropriate or even a sequin dress can look amazing. Try beach wedding guest dresses in metallics, satin or lace for even more elevated beach wedding attire.
- When it comes to beach formal dresses, bring on the checks! With the right accessories (like glam gold heels and a chunky chain bracelet to match the metallic neck accent), this fitted, midi beach wedding guest dress can be dressed up to the formality you desire.
- Gold-tone metallic embroidery shimmers against the bright pink hue of this flirty dress, mimicking the beauty of a sunset over the beach. When eyes aren't on the couple, you'll be the belle of the beach wedding.
- Channel your inner goddess with this elegant beach wedding guest dress. Green halter neck maxi with appliqué is a stunning yet unique choice. Overall, it's the ideal look for an elegant night-time soiree by the sea.
- This beach wedding guest dress is super classy. Pastel pink printed dress doubled by a crush cotton pink jacket that transcends as a wonderful reception dress too.
- For an upscale cocktail-style reception that's seaside, look to this leafy print mini dress with a one shoulder detail. Nude heels and a gold clutch complete this beach chic wedding attire look with ease.
- Flirty and fabulous, this ruffled embroidered midi dress looks pretty and party-perfect for an upscale bridal shower or chic beachside wedding. Add a thin belt if you're feeling extra-fancy.
Semi- formal Women's Beach Wedding Attire
Hairstyles for a Beach Wedding Guest
Of course you want your hair and makeup to look perfect for all the pictures you’ll be taking with your loved ones. However, there’s some practical advice to be followed where your hair is concerned.
There’s nothing worse than flyaway hairs getting in your face, sticking to you lipstick, and making you look disheveled on a breezy beach. If you have long hair, consider pinning it back with a pretty clip or bobby pins. For maximum and cool comfort, go for an updo to keep your hair off your neck and in place. This will keep you cool and comfortable. Also consider adding flowers or some tasteful bedazzled hair pins for extra oomph. For a Bohemian touch, try doing loose braids and a touch of dry flowers to your hair.
Make Up For Beach Wedding Guest
A beach wedding is not the time to wear your dark, vampy lipstick or a smoky eye. Heavy make up will be hard to maintain in heat, because increased sweat means your eye makeup and foundation might run or smudge. That is the last thing you want.
Natural makeup can still make a statement and flatter anyone without being overwhelming or taking over the bride’s look. Modest amounts of foundation and eye makeup give a soft, dewy look that is perfect for the beach setting. If you want your makeup to have a subtle pop, opt for a pale pink or coral lip color or pastel eyeliner.
If you think it will be a long night, or if you’re a member of a wedding party trying to keep picture-perfect makeup for hours, consider a makeup setting spray or powder. Don’t forget the waterproof mascara!
She designs limited edition high end printed spring dresses and swim coverups. Beautiful prints are inspired from around the world to be worn during travel, resort stay or cruise holidays.