Top Picks for Honeymoon Outfits & Dresses
Top Picks for Honeymoon Outfits
What dresses to wear on honeymoon?
Honeymoon Outfits and Honeymoon Dresses for women
Flirty sundresses, maxi dresses, rompers, kimono robes and lingerie for honeymoon outfits
Romantic and flirty honeymoon outfits are our thing! Especially floral dresses and rompers that double from day to night and beach to bar. Our floral sundresses, maxi dresses and floral rompers double as beach or pool cover ups and our floral robes and floral pjs make for romantic nights. Vacation outfits too!
Cute Honeymoon Outfits for Beautiful Brides
Shopping for an upcoming honeymoon can be a great way to get excited about all the fun that's yet to come! Whether you'll be relaxing on a beautiful beach or out exploring the world, you can find all the hottest trends in beautiful honeymoon dresses, tops, shorts, sandals, and accessories at Sandhya Garg! We have everything you need to create sultry honeymoon outfits that are sure to impress your sweetheart! Are you looking for a specific style or item? We are happy to help! Chat in so our style experts can help you find your new wardrobe faves!
What should I wear on a beach honeymoon?
If you're wondering- What to Pack for Honeymoons on the Beach?
After years of dreaming and months of planning, you and your new husband can finally settle into your new life together with a sun drenched honeymoon in a tropical island. Packing efficiently with an interchangeable travel capsule wardrobe ensures that you are prepared to have a fantastic time. Before loading up your suitcase (carry on of course!), it’s a good idea to research your specific destination as individual locations may have varying requirements for the time of year in which you are traveling; look out specifically for seasonal rains or dramatic changes in temperature; and also local customs. Here are some of my picks if you are honeymoon-ing in Hawaii or Florida.
Honeymoon Packing List for Beach GetawaysAs you make preparations for your Honeymoon travel, it’s time to take a break from all the planning and let us make your romantic beach getaway a breeze!
- Choose some basic tops that you can mix and match. Light colors work great to keep you cool in the heat and also enhance your new sun-kissed glow. Pack a balance of predominantly short sleeve tops paired with a couple of long sleeves.
- Button-up blouses can be excellent cover-ups for bathing suits, added to shield yourself from a slight evening chill, paired with jean shorts or a maxi skirt for casual attire, tucked into an embellished miniskirt for a sexy night on the town, and even be a handy tool when performing a flirty strip tease for your new husband!
- Longer pants in a thinner material are great in tropical climates and also comfortable for the airplane ride. Jeans are always an easy and practical staple for any trip.
- Additionally, bring two pairs of shorts; shorts of a lighter weight can slide easily over bathing suits and are great for water activities, and jean shorts can be worn for laid back trips through nearby towns or relaxed drinks in an easygoing bar.
- Skirts are a great tool to maximize outfits and feminine, even flirty looks. These will have to be washed less often than if they were dresses and can be worn with multiple pieces for varied effects. While your maxi skirt should be bright and billowy, choose a shorter skirt for a fun night out or that can double as a cocktail attire.
- Dresses are a must in any tropical destination! Pack a sundress that is a color that is bright and summery with a flirty hemline that bounces about the knee to make you feel girly and romantic. Secondly, pack a dress that will make you feel irresistible and sexy as the two of you enjoy candle-lit dinners and intimate dancing. You can always pick up a sundress as a souvenir at your destination in a beachy motif to get into the local vibe.
- In many destinations, the nights can get cooler. While your new husband’s body heat is one option to stay warm, also bring something like a sweater or blazer that is neutral enough to not clash with most of the outfits in your suitcase. Alternatively, a poncho is a fun item to wear at the beach depending on your location.
- 2-3 various bathing suits.
- Pack shoes to enhance your outfits and that will keep your sexy and comfortable when taking romantic strolls along white sands, rumba from one festive club to the next and perhaps explore nearby parks or archeological destinations.
Shop Our Honeymoon Wear Online to Create Your Perfect Look
So what are the best outfits for honeymoon vacations you ask? No matter where you're going, it's a good idea to be prepared with a few formal pieces and several outfits that can be mixed and matched to work for a variety of occasions. Some of the best honeymoon outfits are comfy maxi dresses that can be casual during the day and semi-formal in the evening, depending on your choice of accessories! Swap the sandals for a pair of sweet heels, add a few statement pieces of jewelry, and you can easily wear that flowing maxi dress out for dinner and dancing. The same can be said for bodycon or mini dresses: Snag a pair of thong sandals or espadrilles for day wear, then switch them out for some cute pumps at night.
Going to a tropical location? Your must-have list (besides sunscreen!) should definitely include one of our chic crocheted swim covers. For an original look, try a maxi-length top or a maxi skirt as a cover-up. Choose one of these pieces to take your beach outfit to the next level. We also have a ton of romantic dresses for honeymoon date nights in a variety of lengths and styles, so whether you're more comfortable in a strapless bodycon or a sweet little midi dress, you can snag the perfect one for you from us!
If you're not a fan of dresses (or maybe you're planning a more active honeymoon), we also have plenty of tops, shorts, and jumpsuits to create lots of on-trend casual outfits. Pick up a new pair of sneakers or sandals and you're set for the entire trip! Packing lots of separates gives you endless options for those days when you just feel like lounging around.
Find Beautiful Honeymoon Dresses and Get a VIB Experience
Our style experts handpick all of the latest trends in women's fashion for our boutique to keep you looking gorgeous all year long, but we know that your wedding and honeymoon are once-in-a-lifetime experiences that deserve a little extra attention. That's why we also offer a free bridal concierge service to help outfit you and your girl gang for your special day. Our stylists are here to help you find your honeymoon looks, but we can also give you the full VIP experience, including live consultations to help you choose your wedding dress. We can even put your bridesmaid dresses on hold to make sure that we don't run out of the right sizes for your BFFs! Plus, when your 'maids order their dresses, you can get an additional credit to use towards honeymoon outfits or anything else in our boutique. Also, don't forget to share your wedding photos with #sandhyagarg: You could win $250 to spend on looks for your new life as a wife!
Leave a comment