Shahe Wrap Dress
- Free US shipping on orders $250 plus
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The 'Shahe' wrap dress is sustainably made from a linen-cotton blend into a flowing silhouette with statement sleeves and an apron-like skirt. The results—playful, elegant, and sensual—exude her joyful outlook with rich embroidery. The wrap shape is very flattering to the body and comfortable at the same time. The statement embroidery and piping details make it a "One of a Kind" special dress.
Accessorize with flats or sandals.
Style the Shahe wrap dress with espadrille sandals for a feminine, bohemian ensemble.
- Comfortable fit
- Model is 5.9 and wearing size Small
- Linen Cotton blend
- This style fits true to size
- Designer color: Ink Blue
- Dry clean recommended
Returns and more
- Non-custom and unaltered dresses bought from our online boutique for dresses are returnable within 14 days
- Questions? Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
1. What are your sizes like?
Answer- You can find our size chart here, for custom size or any question about sizes please email us on Labelsandhyagarg@gmail.com
2. What is your email if I have any questions or concerns?
Answer- Email us at Labelsandhyagarg@gmail.com, we are reachable 24-7. We usually respond within 5-7 hours if not before.
3. How do I care for my dress that I bought from you?
Answer- For scuba fabrics (Soft Stretchy material) you can hand/machine wash the dress inside out in cold water using mild detergent, gentle setting and hang dry. Scuba dresses usually don't need ironing but if needed you can iron them on medium setting.
-For silk fabrics gentle hand wash or dry cleaning is recommended.
-For embroidered dresses dry cleaning is recommended.
-For hand woven dresses gentle hand wash or dry cleaning is recommended.
4. What is your shipping policy?
Answer- All orders above $250 ship free domestic USA, use code FREESHIP. Please allow 7-14 days for your order to arrive. We use UPS or USPS trackable shipping for all US domestic orders and DHL for all internationaly shipped orders.
5. What is your return policy?
Answer- We charge $25 on exchanges on sizes of the same dress. For example you bought size XS in Minara dress and you would like to exchange it for size S of Minara dress, You can do that within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Our refund policy on Custom made or altered dresses is Non-refundable.
- Refund policy on regular size (XS, S, M, L, XL) orders is that you can return unused, unworn garment in perfect original condition and original packaging within 7 days of receiving the order. Incase you return the garment, once we inspect the garment and approve the return you will be charged shipping and restocking fee of $45 (Domestic US) and rest of the amount will be returned to you through your original payment method. Please allow 7-14 business days for the refund to show on your credit/debit card statement.
6. Do you offer custom, made to order, bespoke services?
Answer- Yes, we offer all of the above just email us on Labelsandhyagarg@gmail.com and we will discuss the possibilities with you.
7. Do you offer alterations?
Answer- Yes, we offer alterations on our regular sized dresses. Email us on Labelsandhyagarg@gmail.com and we will let you know how much it would cost. We usually charge $30-$60 for any alterations.
8. Can I return altered Clothing?
Answer- Sorry, we don't accept altered dresses, trousers, jackets or tops because the garment has been already altered from its regular sizing to fit your needs.
9. Where can I come see the dresses physically and try them on?
Answer- We update our website- event section for any popups or shows we are doing so we can meet in person. Signing up for our helps us get in touch with you when we have an event including an awesome fashion show. Our regular studio is in Uptown Dallas, Texas and you are welcome to email us a few days in advance to book an appointment and come try stuff on.
10. Can I bring my friends along to shop at your studio?
Answer- We love to throw parties at our studio. If you and your friends would like to come and shop, just email us on Labelsandhyagarg@gmail.com and we will have some treats and the studio ready for you to party.
11. How do I know my dress is exclusive?
Answer- The print of the dress is exclusively designed by Sandhya herself. She draws inspiration from her travels and takes many days to research and design the print from scratch by drawing, sketching, painting, CAD and more before arriving at the final print and then getting it printed at her own printing facility. From starting till the end the process is all hers. After we have the perfect print on the perfect fabric we start working on dress shapes and the collection. We manufacture in our own design studio in USA and India, thus making sure our clothing is exclusive and top quality.
12.What is the Fabric and quality of your garments?
Answer- All of our fabrics are printed and embroidered in India. We work to ensure the finest quality of construction and never employ the use of child labor or unfair trade practices. Embellishments are meticulously hand-applied. This skill is very specialized and only performed by the greatest of heritage craftsman who have perfected their trade. We pride ourselves in supporting the Indian people (Sandhya herself comes from India and grew up around craft) at this very unique craft. The beauty of our fabrics and embellishments lie in their uniqueness and there may be slight variations in color and design. Because these pieces are 100 percent made by hand, slight variations in the placement of the patterns are to be expected (and, we think, part of the charm!)
13. Can I find your dresses at cheaper prices or do you go on sale?
Answer- We print a limited quantity of fabric and make a select number dresses with it so we rarely go on sale as we are already sold out and don't need to reduce prices. No one except us sells our clothing and you will get the best pricing on our website. We have offers for new and returning customers if you are signed up to our .
14. How should I style my dress?
Answer- We would love to send you styling tips, just email us on Labelsandhyagarg@gmail.com with your dress name and occasion and we will send you amazing tips and tricks!
15. I want a dress for my daughter, can you make it?
Answer- We can definitely make a dress for your daughter, just tell us her measurements for bust, waist, hips and height. Order details with time frame and price will be sent, once all works out we make the dress and ship it to you. You can email us on Labelsandhyagarg@gmail.com
I saw this dress online, and despite my New Year's resolution not to purchase anything else online, I had to try it. It is exactly as it looks in the picture. Great fit, very flattering. The material is beautiful and the embroidery is just as it appears, it falls just right.
Okay so this wrap dress seemed even more flattering than your regular wrap dress!! I think it’s because of the embroidery detail at the neck and big sleeves. I would 10/10 recommend. I love it because I can throw it on if I’m having a casual day or I can dress it up with heels.