Beach and resort vacation suitcase essentials
You have booked a resort vacation, Yey! All of us loong for long walks by the beach, sun bathing in our swimsuits, a glass of our favorite chilled drink, sand in our toes...well I could probably make a song out of pre-vacay feels.
But then wait, before the vacation starts, comes packing to get to the resort and it can sometimes be so stressful. What to take and what not to take? How to pack everything efficiently and have everything needed and not leave anything behind and look stylish n all.
Well let me give you my personal list that you can print out and use for your own pre-vacation packing. I know it is very basic but at the same time these are the things we can't live without.
Bath and body essentials
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo and conditioner and body wash or small soap
- Body lotion, face cream (travel size everything)
- Face towel if needed
- Phone Camera
- Under water phone sleeve for underwater photos
- Polaroid camera or a fancy DSLR if you like one of those
- Sunscreen 40+SPF
- Sunglasses and sun hat (whichever one you like)
- Light big square scarf to cover your face or also act as a sarong when needed.
- Deflated pool toys and tubes (a lot of resorts will inflate them for you) to laze around the resort pool.
- 1 swimsuit for every 2 days you plan to spend at the resort. That ways if you are going for example for 4 days and have 2 swim suits you have enough time for each of them to dry before you wear them
- 2 swim coverups that are casual light weight dresses that dry quick on getting wet, in them you can eat lunch without changing for a meal.
- 2 pairs of shorts/pants and T-shirts for everyday casual needs.
- 2 Casual dresses or skirt tops combo
- 1 set of lingerie for each day plus 3 extra sets for emergencies
- 2 pair of night suits/night dresses or long Ts whatever you like.
- A formal dress for every evening celebration and a formal dinner (Less number of dresses if you don't mind repeating).
- A nice pair of black or nude heels that will go with most of your dinner dresses.
- A pair of beach flip flops, flat sandals and comfy sneakers for exploring the resort.
- 1 small bag (Can be sling bag or belt bag), 1 big tote bag for everything, 1 Plastic reusable bag for wet costumes
- 1 beach towel and/or beach blanket
Pack everything in zippy bags and carry extra zippy bags for use at the resort and one big bag for laundry.