Beach and resort vacation suitcase essentials
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo and conditioner and body wash or small soap
- Body lotion, face cream (travel size everything)
- Face towel if needed
- Phone Camera
- Under water phone sleeve for underwater photos
- Polaroid camera or a fancy DSLR if you like one of those
- Sunscreen 40+SPF
- Sunglasses and sun hat (whichever one you like)
- Light big square scarf to cover your face or also act as a sarong when needed.
- Deflated pool toys and tubes (a lot of resorts will inflate them for you) to laze around the resort pool.
- 1 swimsuit for every 2 days you plan to spend at the resort. That ways if you are going for example for 4 days and have 2 swim suits you have enough time for each of them to dry before you wear them
- 2 swim coverups that are casual light weight dresses that dry quick on getting wet, in them you can eat lunch without changing for a meal.
- 2 pairs of shorts/pants and T-shirts for everyday casual needs.
- 2 Casual dresses or skirt tops combo
- 1 set of lingerie for each day plus 3 extra sets for emergencies
- 2 pair of night suits/night dresses or long Ts whatever you like.
- A formal dress for every evening celebration and a formal dinner (Less number of dresses if you don't mind repeating).
- A nice pair of black or nude heels that will go with most of your dinner dresses.
- A pair of beach flip flops, flat sandals and comfy sneakers for exploring the resort.
- 1 small bag (Can be sling bag or belt bag), 1 big tote bag for everything, 1 Plastic reusable bag for wet costumes
- 1 beach towel and/or beach blanket
Pack everything in zippy bags and carry extra zippy bags for use at the resort and one big bag for laundry.
Sandhya Garg is a Project Runway designer. She studied and specialized in women's fashion at London College of Fashion, UK and has worked at Alexander McQueen, Gucci, Liberty London, Alice Temperley to name a few. She has her own successful resort dresses, special occasion dresses, wedding guest looks, swim coverups label. While on Project Runway Season 13, she won 2 challenges and was fortunate to show her collection at Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week. The brand has been featured in Marie Claire US, Ftv.com, Elle Magazine, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Vogue online to name a few.
She designs limited edition high end printed spring dresses and swim coverups. Beautiful prints are inspired from around the world to be worn during travel, resort stay or cruise holidays.