10 of our favorite artisanal Resort and special occasion wear brands that you should know about-
If you are looking for exclusive special investment dresses for your vacation wardrobe, we would like to chime in and share with you some of our favorites. We have diligently researched and found these luxury women resort wear brands to be beautifully designed with special love for textile and brand value. There are different price points and styles that fit several occasions and budgets.
- Lilly Pulitzer- Beautiful prints in bright neon colors, there is hardly anyone in the US who wouldn’t know about Lily Pulitzer but we just had to add it, as we ourselves love this brand. A resort wear staple for sure.
- Alix of Bohemia- is known for its handcrafted jackets in NYC. We love the love she puts into those special pieces and the amount of creativity involved. Combine her exclusive jackets with one of our Sandhya Garg signature print dresses and you will be setting fashion trend of your own!
- Mara Hoffman- She is the epitome of wanderlust style. Mara Hoffman lives the lifestyle she sells, the brand has beautiful values of sustainability and amazing resort wear. Her linen collection is gorgeous too.
- Ulla Johnson- Embroidered bohemian style perfect for a boho chic look. Nyc designers brings amazing taste and color palette through her label.
- Tory Burch- One of the most coveted designers, her resort wear pieces are not only beautiful but great quality as well. I personally love her Sport collections.
- Vera Bradely- Bags, Bags, Bags for days. There hasn’t been a single day when I haven’t stepped out and not seen a Vera Bradley bag. Gorgeous prints on beautiful bags. You can easily combine a Vera Bradely printed bag with one of our signature print dresses and create your own version of print on print fashion.
- Zimmerman- high fashion resort craft is the only way I can describe Zimmerman clothes. This Australian label has created some of the most beautiful collections I have ever seen by using some very conventional old technique in a modern way. They kind of make you believe in design and fashion through intricate details. I have so much love for their craft.
- Sleeping Gypsy – I just stumbled upon this brand and oh how it struck a chord. Beautiful dresses in linen and hand embroidery. They stand for pure craft and culture and there isn’t a thread in it that we don’t love.
- Johanna Ortiz- Ruffles forever and done so beautifully. Johanna Ortiz made ruffles classic for me. She has a beautiful way of expressing romantic resort wear with a hand on pulse of high fashion. Gorgeous dresses and separates.
- Sandhya Garg- I am not adding myself here just because its my blog but because no one does resort the way I do in my niche. There are some amazing designers out there, but when I go out to look for a glamorous quality printed resort wear in travel friendly fabrics it has to be my own dress. Signature printed luxe scuba in beautiful shapes. I don’t have to iron my dresses, they are so easy to care for and dress me up without much effort. Combine my signature print dress for your resort wear vacation wardrobe and I promise you wouldn’t regret.
Vacation wardrobe, Holiday attire, Resort wear, Cruise collections whatever you may call them, they are becoming a rising closet essential with the rise of travel for leisure or business in todays world. The best part about most of these clothes is that you can easily use it for special occasions, destination weddings, parties or baby showers. My advice would be to invest in quality dresses that make you feel like a million bucks and recycle your looks for multiple events like Duchess and duke of Cambridge- Prince William and Kate Middleton do.